In some cases, a person born outside the United States may already be a United States citizen because of a parent's birth or naturalization in the U.S. We help people determine their citizenship by considering all the relevant factors. If someone appears to be a U.S. citizen, we help them prove it and apply for the appropriate documents which will allow them to benefit from their United States Citizenship.

If an applicant has been a Lawful Permanent Resident long enough to qualify for U.S. Citizenship and is otherwise eligible, we prepare and file the Naturalization application and accompany the applicant to their interview at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)..

In cases where the person is ineligible for citizenship or where an application for citizenship might jeopardize their Lawful Permanent Residence, we advise them of this instead of filing an application.

For information about deportation, click here.

Law Office of Emily Love, PC 621 Madison Street Evanston, IL 60202 / 847-492-1612